Hieda webinar – Chronic Fatigue
12th May 2023 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Date: 12 May 2023
- Time: 11:00 – 12:00
- Venue: Zoom
- Healthcare professionals
- Anyone caring for a person suffering from this medical condition.
The aim of this session is to discuss the anatomy and physiology of the condition. And raise awareness of what it would be like to live with and manage this condition.
Training topics will include:
- Anatomy and physiology
- Tests and diagnosis
- Support strategies in the educational setting or workplace.
- To improve understanding of this condition
- To look at the workplace to see what could be implemented to ensure the safe management of this condition
- To encourage and support suffers to be independent and manage their condition safely.
- Member Rate: £60
- Non-member Rate: £120*
*If you would like to become a member and access discounted rates for Hieda CPD and events, please click here.