Hieda represents organisations, associations, agencies and individuals involved in health and wellbeing of members and their stakeholders in the UK and internationally. Hieda’s services to members include:
- Advice, guidance and an online forum
- Regular newsletters
- Resource library with more than 200 guidance papers from around the world
- Professional development courses
- Annual one-day conference
- Annual Hieda Supporting Medical Excellence Awards
- Webinar programme
- External representation to government, media and other partners.
Type of membership
Hieda offers three membership types and subscriptions:
- Professionals: Individual membership (nurses, school nurse, lead school nurse, community nurse, medical manager, nurse practitioner, health visitor, clinical nurse specialist, healthcare assistant, Health and wellbeing manager)
- Charities: Any charitable organisation directly involved in health and wellbeing or with associated responsibilities
- Organisations: Any non-charitable organisation directly involved in health and wellbeing or with associated responsibilities. This could include education institutions or commercial organisations.
If you are already a BSA member, you are entitled to a 50 per cent discount on Hieda membership. Simply tell us when you sign up and we’ll apply the discount for you.
BSA Group Gold Membership
The BSA Group Gold Membership scheme is for organisations which want joint membership of BSA, Sacpa (Safeguarding and Child Protection Association), BAISIS (British Association of Independent Schools with International Students) and Hieda (Health in Education Association). Organisations pay an additional £450 (+ VAT if applicable) for Gold Membership and will automatically be enrolled in all four of our businesses. Those joining as Gold Members will also be sent a logo they can use on their websites. Anyone interested in becoming a Gold Member should email Danielle Cuthbert, Finance and Membership Manager, via firstname.lastname@example.org. Danielle can also discuss how individual organisations which would like to upgrade their existing Sacpa, BAISIS or Hieda membership into full Gold Membership.