Hieda represents organisations, associations, agencies and individuals involved in health and wellbeing of members and their stakeholders in the UK and internationally. Hieda’s services to members include:
- Advice, guidance and an online forum
- Regular newsletters
- Resource library with more than 200 guidance papers from around the world
- Professional development courses
- Annual one-day conference
- Webinar programme
- External representation to government, media and other partners.
Type of membership
Hieda offers three membership types and subscriptions:
- Professionals: Individual membership (nurses, school nurse, lead school nurse, community nurse, medical manager, nurse practitioner, health visitor, clinical nurse specialist, healthcare assistant, Health and wellbeing manager)
- Charities: Any charitable organisation directly involved in health and wellbeing or with associated responsibilities
- Organisations: Any non-charitable organisation directly involved in health and wellbeing or with associated responsibilities. This could include education institutions or commercial organisations.