We provide a free advice and guidance service to all our members on health and wellbeing topics in the education setting and other workplace areas where employers want to meet the health and wellbeing needs of their employees and clients.
Support available includes:
- Telephone and email troubleshooting and advice
- Guidance on change management
- Development and improvement support
- Education/ inset training both bespoke or as inhouse/inset training
- Consultancy to review medical/health/wellbeing provision
- Pre-inspection checks and support
- Policy checks.
This support can be accessed via telephone or email and aims to support members to provide confidence to safeguarding those in their care.
In our members’ area of the website, you will find our health and wellbeing policy hub, specialist guidance papers, member directory and an online forum to network with fellow professionals.
Not a member but would like to join? Please click here for details.
Get in touch
Health in Education Association
Part of the BSA Group
First Floor, 27 Queen Anne’s Gate