* support with revalidation through in-house workshops * highly competitive rates of pay * instant access to your wages. No need to wait for payday! *exclusive employee discounts incl. retail and leisure savings * excellent career development incl. formal clinical training * flexible working * free parking *
It is essential for this position that you hold a current NMC pin.
The key responsibilities of our Registered Nurses include:
- Maintaining high standards of care by undertaking accurate assessment and planning of care, delivery and ongoing evaluation of care plans, together with appropriate hand-over, to ensure all residents’ needs are continuously met.
- Responsible for the effective deployment and supervision of staff within the care team, ensuring all tasks are completed during the period of duty and residents receive required care.
- Undertake nursing tasks including but not limited to, distribution of medication, dressings, catheterisation, tube feeding and management of chronic medical conditions.
- Provide staff support, demonstration and instruction of care activities, particularly in relation to the induction and mentoring of new staff.
- Liaise with health and social care professionals involved in the wellbeing of individual residents to maintain a holistic approach to their care.
- Provide advice to families of residents and GP’s of any changes in condition, which gives rise to concern and keeps them informed and involved in choices for ongoing care.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with all residents, families, visitors and colleagues.
About The Company
Our ambition is simple. Together, by demonstrating our caring natures, supporting each other and being proud of what we do, we aim to create smiles every day.
Our structure at Avery Healthcare is unique to other care settings. There is no big hierarchy or difficulties in speaking to management. You will find the Avery business leaders in the homes at the forefront of care, and fully accessible at all times. We truly are proud of who we are, and we act as #OneFamily. If you’d like a career in care and would like to be an important part of our #OneFamily, apply today.
This Post will Require
Enhanced DBS Disclosure check, the cost of which will be met by Avery Healthcare.
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Click here to apply.