- This event has passed.
24 June @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
- Date: 24 February 2023
- Time: 10:00 –11:00
- Venue: zoom
- Teachers of PSHE
- Healthcare professionals
- HR/ Occupational health in the workplace
The aim of this webinar is to raise awareness and have a better understanding of menopause. With many of the workforce suffering from this poorly understood condition we will glean an insight into the how it affects a person
Training topics will include:
- Understanding menopause
- Statistics in the UK
- How it affects women
- Treatment and support strategies.
- To have a better understanding of this condition
- To recognise strategies that could be implemented to support someone
- To develop a culture of openness about menopause in the workplace.
- Member rate: £60
- Non-member rate: £120*
*If you would like to become a member and access discounted rates for Hieda CPD and events, please click here.