Would you love the chance to bring your passion for outstanding care to support our loyal and brilliant team at our beautiful Somerset care home in Wellington?
Rated Good by the CQC and surrounded by 12 stunning acres of Somerset countryside, Oaktree Court care home is a place to grow a long-lasting and hugely rewarding career.
As an experienced Deputy Manager, you’ll be a talented and passionate RGN, with proven leadership experience. You will shine as you support your Home Manager to develop your team and be the very best care home to live and work.
The day-to-day & your experience
- As an experienced Deputy Manager, you will work closely with your team, residents and their families, to ensure a caring, safe & welcoming environment that supports each resident’s physical, emotional & social needs.
- With a strong clinical background, you will deliver high-quality, tailored care plans appropriate to the individual needs of your residents, encouraging choice, independence & dignity.
- With unparalleled kindness, you’ll ensure the provision of personal nursing care is consistently delivered to all of your residents.
- Highly structured in your approach, you will be responsible for the safe handling, administration & recording of all medication & treatments in line with the NMC guidelines & Majesticare policies.
- A strong understanding of the Mental Capacity Act and Deprivation of Liberty and the implementation of this.
- You will oversee consistent compliance with CQC regulations, company processes & policies with the ambition to achieve ‘Outstanding’ in all areas.
- In the absence of the Home Manager, you will manage the day-to-day running of the home & supervise a committed & loyal team.
- A natural people person, you’ll build strong & fulfilling relationships with your Majesticare team our residents, families, friends & the local community.
- Previous experience within a similar role (Advantageous)
- You must be medication trained.
- An NVQ Level 5 qualification in Health and Social Care would be advantageous, commitment to this will be required once probation is complete.
- You will need to be RGN/RMN Qualified with an active NMC PIN
The benefits of working with us
- Circa £49,500 basic salary (option for overtime)
- 40 hours, incl. 28 supernumerary.
- Continued professional & career development – unique to you.
- Access to literally 1000’s of high-street, leisure & retail discounts & savings through our STARhub!
- 28 days Annual leave including BH
- Paid breaks
- Majesticare Wellbeing – advice to support improving financial, mental & physical well-being.
- Carefriends, an employee referral program – offering up to £2000 per employee referral!
- Rewards & recognition company culture
- Annual STAR awards– nominated & recognised by the whole Majesticare family.
- Paid for DBS check & uniforms.
Don’t miss this brilliant career opportunity, apply NOW!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £49,500.00 per year
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift