Here at Fedcap Employment our vision and mission are to advance the social and economic wellbeing of disadvantaged people within our communities and over the next five years we aim to be the fastest growing UK employability business.
We are currently recruiting for a Health and Wellbeing Facilitator to join our existing team.
The Heath & Wellbeing Facilitator will support with the Health and Wellbeing Strategy across UK employability. To develop a holistic health and employment approach whilst integrating into operations and progressing customers closer to the labour market and into sustainable employment.
You will …
- Provide evidence-based health or wellbeing advice using clinical expertise and judgement for customers to address barriers to employment
- Promote positive self-care and well-being strategies to maintain customer engagement, motivation and resilience
- Deliver lifestyle and well-being groups and workshops through face-to-face and digital platforms. These sessions may include Confidence Building, Managing Stress & Resilience, Sleep & Routine, Assertiveness, Managing Interview Nerves and to also be involve in the planning of workshop activities
- Perform biopsychosocial assessments and deliver one-to-one sessions with customers to assist them in improving their well-being and support with producing tailored, employment-focused action plans
- Work closely with the Employment Advisors and wider teams to manage customer referrals and supporting activities, ensuring action plans are aligned and updated via regular case conferences
- Develop relationships and networks with key stakeholders including employers, jobcentre teams, GPs and other healthcare providers
- Observe and adhere to our customer service standards so that all customers are provided with the same high standard of service that maximises their chances of securing sustainable employment
- Maintain IT files and customer records in accordance with our quality standards and adherence to a clinical governance framework
- Ensure compliance with our company policies (including Health & Safety, Safeguarding and Data Security) so customers and colleagues are protected at all time
- Support in the development of a range of standardised training and support materials for non-healthcare trained employees to raise awareness and improve the employee knowledge base
Can you embrace our company values which are Kindness, Respect, Integrity, and Innovation?
Experience, Knowledge and Qualifications
- Experience of working in health promotion or public health.
- Previous experience supporting individuals with physical and mental health difficulties in a participant facing environment.
- Experience of presenting and delivering health or wellbeing related group interventions, facilitating workshops or training sessions face to face and through digital technology.
- Ability to build rapport, engage and coach individuals to progress.
- Knowledge and/ or experience of integrating and embedding a service within different organisations
- Knowledge and experience of local specialist networks and provisions.
- Able to engage with peers/practitioners across local areas
- Ability to plan effectively and deliver provision across multiple sites
- Results focused
- Customer centric
- Rapport building
- Quality & compliance
What’s in it for you…
- A rewarding career that makes a genuine difference to people’s lives.
- Hours and days of Work: 37.5 hours per week – Monday to Friday.
- Holidays: 31 days’ holiday, inclusive of bank holidays in your first year of service, increasing to 35 days at 5 years and 38 days at 10 years’ service.
- A two-week Induction and Training programme.
- In-house Health and Wellbeing team.
- Pension Scheme – contribution of 4% from Fedcap Employment.
- Life Cover x 4 annual salary.
- A generous sickness package inclusive of 13 weeks full sick pay 13 weeks half sick pay, following completion of a 6-month probationary period.
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay following completion of the probationary period.
- Laptop and mobile phone to allow remote agile working
Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion
Fedcap Employment is committed to applying equal opportunities at all stages of recruitment and selection, in line with its Equality, Diversity and Inclusion policy in addition to our duty under the Equality Act 2010 to have due regard to the need to eliminate discrimination; to advance equality of opportunity.
Fedcap Employment is a Disability Confident Leader employer and as such, any candidate with a disability will not be excluded unless the candidate is unable to perform a duty intrinsic to the role, having considered reasonable adjustments. Reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process will be made to ensure that no applicant is disadvantaged because of their disability.
For more information, or to apply, please click here.