We’re looking for an energetic Nurse with the vision and passion to help us shape the way we provide clinical services to individuals whose lives have been affected by drugs and alcohol . If you’re looking to:
- Use your skills to support the professional development of others
- Be part of a leadership team at the cutting edge of new ways of working
- Help create safe and effective services for people
- Work across and within Primary and Acute Care settings, ensuring that clients receive the right care at the right time
Then this might be the ideal role for you
The successful applicant will have an active NMC registration and:
- Compassion and knowledge of underlying causes of addiction
- Ability to support and guide a small team of specialist Nurses
- Understanding of of blood born viruses and harm reduction interventions
- Good IT skills, able to create and maintain accurate records and high-quality written reports
- A flair for working across multidisciplinary networks
If you think this sounds like your ideal job, we would love to hear from you.
A note from one of our Nurses:
Hi, I’m Sarah, a Nurse you would be working alongside. Fighting stigma and being the voice for patients who can sometimes be overlooked, feels empowering. I get to witness and help individuals going through some of their darkest days and then moving into recovery, finding purpose and enjoyment in life again. This, for me, is the most fulfilling aspect of my role. It can be challenging at times, but l am given the opportunity to develop my skills, and work alongside many different professionals. I find Nursing within the addiction field to be very rewarding.
CGL has been a leading provider of recovery focused drug and alcohol services across England and Wales for over 20 years. Our innovative and creative approach allows us to provide a broad range of safe, high quality health and social care services. This post comes with:
- Option to choose your office base from our 7 sites
- Competitive rates of pay
- Dedicated professional development time
- Clinical peer support meetings with Regional and National Lead Nurses
- Weekly wellbeing hour
- Career advancement opportunities
- Access to excellent training programmes
- Generous annual leave allowance
Before you go, we just wanted to mention that Change Grow Live are committed to creating an inclusive environment, which celebrates difference and allows our staff and service users to flourish. We recruit the very best people from a wide range of backgrounds, ensuring service users benefit from our diverse skills and expertise. We always work to the principles of fairness and equality of opportunity in all our recruitment processes.
Salary Range (pro rata if part time): CGL points 40 to 44 (£39,929.33 – £44,130.27) ILW / OLW /Fringe: N/A – Outside London Weighting Area Closing Date: 1/8/2022 If you have any questions on this opportunity that you would like to talk through please contact us using the below details:: Liz Hopkins | Liz.email@example.com | 07778 153754 : This post is subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check at an enhanced level.