View all of our vacancies at: www.fife.gov.uk/jobs
Fife Council is committed to improving knowledge and understanding of mental health across our organisation. If appointed, you will increase the learning of employees and teams through delivering both training and information. You will also assess gaps in knowledge across the organisation.
You will work within the Health, Safety & Wellbeing team who are based in HR (Human Resources) and report to the Project Manager for Wellbeing.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing a menu of training for in-person & digital delivery across the council.
- Consultation with services to identify specific training needs.
- Administration associated with planning, delivering, and recording training.
- Co-delivering mental health awareness training.
We have introduced a blended approach in HR that will include office access days each week with homeworking for the remainder of your working time. Pandemic restrictions have increased homeworking and the training role will involve face-to-face delivery from training venues across Fife.
If you meet the essential qualification criteria outlined below, we would like to hear from you:
- Experience in developing and delivering training to meet particular outcomes
- Relevant professional qualification at SCQF Level 7 or above.
- Knowledge of mental health and wellbeing issues.
The successful candidate should have IT skills, experience in training needs assessment, learning styles, and relevant competency frameworks. As well as knowledge to design training using relevant legislation, policies, procedures, and theories.
You may be required to obtain a Protection of Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Scheme Membership or Disclosure Check for this role.