We are currently looking for an RGN/RMN Qualified Nurse (Nights/Days – 12hr shifts) to join our fabulous team and wonderful residents at Oaktree Court care home in Wellington, Somerset.
Set in over 13 acres of stunning Somerset countryside overlooking the famous Blackdown Hills, we are rated ‘Good’ by the CQC with a 9.8 Review score on Carehome.co.uk!
As a passionate Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN qualified) you will be dedicated to providing exceptional resident care, your residents are at the heart of everything you do.
You enjoy your work with positivity & happiness, after all working at Oaktree Court is a feeling part of a family. A family where you’re supported in your professional development and a place where you will inspire your teams to grow too.
The day to day
- Supported by your Majesticare team, you will work closely with your residents, their families, friends & other carers to provide the highest standards of professional, person-centered care.
- You will be passionate to promote a caring, safe & welcoming environment that supports the physical, emotional & social needs of each resident.
- You will develop high-quality, tailored care plans appropriate to the individual needs of your residents which encourage choice, independence & dignity.
- Highly structured in your approach, you will be responsible for the safe handling, administration & recording of all medication & treatments in line with the NMC guidelines & Majesticare policies.
- In the absence of the Home Manager/Deputy Manager or Clinical Lead, you will oversee the day-to-day running of the home & supervise your loyal & compassionate team.
- With unparalleled kindness, you’ll ensure the provision of personal nursing care is consistently delivered to all of your residents.
Your experience & skills
- RGN/RMN Qualified with an active NMC Pin (Essential)
- Experience in individual care planning & using assessment tools is preferred but not essential.
- A sound understanding of the Mental Capacity Act and Deprivation of Liberty and the implementation of this.
- Previous experience in assessing resident needs is desirable.
- Proven ability in Audit management (preferred)
- A natural people person with the ability to build strong, compassionate relationships with your residents, families, and your team.
- Sponsorship is available.
The benefits of working with us
- Highly competitive pay – £20.50p/h
- Comprehensive training & full induction plan.
- Continued professional & career development – unique to you.
- Access to literally 1000’s of high-street, leisure & retail discounts & savings through our employee portal, Majesticare STAR hub!
- 28 days Annual leave including BH
- Paid breaks
- Majesticare Wellbeing Hub – advice to support improving financial, mental & physical well-being.
- Carefriends Employee referral program – offering up to £2000 per employee referral!
- Rewards & recognition company culture.
- Annual STAR awards – nominated & recognised by the whole Majesticare family.
- Paid DBS check & uniforms.
- This role is subject to an enhanced DBS check
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 24- 48 per week
Salary: £20.50 per hour
- Company events
- Discounted or free food
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- Store discounts
- Wellness programmes
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- NMC (required)
Click here to apply – Nurse Jobs in Somerset – 2022 | Indeed.com