Optima Health is a UK market leader in the provision of Occupational Healthcare and wellbeing services. Our aim is to improve the health and wellbeing of the UK workforce by supporting healthy high performance in our client organisations, helping them to achieve their full potential through their people.
We are a forward-thinking, rapidly growing organisation who are keen to invest in people and support them to ensure their long-term career progression. We are a company who are going places and we want you to come with us!
Optima Health not only provide an excellent package, but we also offer a structured induction and training programme in your first few weeks, with touchpoints all the way through and support from your Clinical Line Manager. One of our core values is One Team and growing and developing together is our key commitment. We offer tailored career development and opportunities for further training and qualifications, to support you in your career journey.
This will be a varied role which will involve undertaking workplace assessments and reporting on potential risks to health. You will undertake health surveillance, preemployment and fitness for work screenings where appropriate. You will also advise employees on both physical and mental health problems, all the while maintaining the highest standards of occupational healthcare.
In return, we offer an industry-leading training and development program to help you get where you want to go in Occupational Health. If you want to carry out additional training and qualifications or take on a leadership and management responsibility, then we will help support you.
This role will be working from home 3 days per week and delivering onsite clinics 2 days per week in Taunton. You will be required to perform sickness absence management, immunisations, venepuncture, health surveillance, driver medicals and HAVs. Training can be provided for health surveillance, immunisations and HAVs.
Who Are We Looking For?
· You will need to be a Registered General Nurse with previous experience in Occupational Health, as an Occupational Health Advisor.
· Current NMC Registration
· An Occupational Health Nursing qualification is desirable however, candidates with relevant experience may also be considered
· You will need to be a proactive, friendly and professional person who is confident managing their own workload.
· The role also involves travelling to clinics, so a full UK driving license is a must.
What Can We Offer You?
- Competitive salary
- Excellent leadership training scheme available if you would like to progress to leadership
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Buy and sell holiday scheme
- Clinical Training Academy
- Pension scheme
- Career progression opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye care test vouchers
- Flu jabs
- Perkbox retail reward and discount scheme
- Life assurance
This is a fantastic time to join the market-leading Occupational Health Provider in the UK, where we are experiencing exceptional growth, and countless progression and development opportunities are arising with that growth. Are you up for the challenge?
Optima Health is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants meeting the minimum criteria for the role will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender or gender expression, disability, race or ethnicity, religion or belief or sexual orientation.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £40,000.00-£45,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Occupational health: 1 year (required)
- NMC Registration (required)